Which Easy Steps ladder is right for you?
- With a few different models to choose from, The Easy Steps range is designed to tackle any job, big or small.
- Easy Steps products are ideal for use in trade and DIY situations.
- Certified to the EN131 European standard, Easy Steps ladders are, first and foremost, tremendously flexible and very portable tools. They can be extended step by step to achieve the right working height for any situation.
- Easy Steps telescopic ladders takes up significantly less space when not in use than traditional alternatives, making them easy to store and easy to transport.
- Female and live on your own… consider the telescopic ladder for easy operation and light weight of the product.
Easy Steps Ladders are designed to be the safest ladders on the planet. Since it’s adjustable, the Easy38A model can be used safely on stairs, ramps, curbs, docks or other uneven surfaces. All products are fitted with replaceable non-slip rubber feet.
Easy Steps is made of heavy-wall, 6061 aluminum. So it’s ultra-strong while remaining light and portable. All products certified to carry up to 150 Kilograms.
The Easy Steps Easy38 Model fully extends to 3.8 metres, weighs about 12 kilograms and is only 88 cm in height when collapsed and stowed.
Great for apartments, condos, hunters, boat owners, insurance assessors, street pole adverts, easily carry into an elevator, jobs around the house and serious contractors alike….building contractors, plumbers, electricians, carpenters, alarm/CCTV/DSTV installers
Easy to use
Simply pull up to extend the ladder to the required height. Slide button release tabs allow you to quickly stow your ladder.
Easy Steps easily fits into a car boot, no need for vehicles with ladder racks, in a closet, under a bed or in the broom cupboard in the kitchen.
No other ladder has the versatility of an Easy Steps product.